Congratulations Class of 2021!

Congratulations Class of 2021!

By Mackenzie L.

I am so grateful to have been at St. Isaac Jogues for most of my early education. Now that I will be leaving, it will be sad having to leave all the memories I made here. At this school, I have been taught so much by so many wonderful teachers. Because of these teachers, I am able to graduate with confidence of my future success. Along with getting a great education, I have also been introduced to God. I have grown my relationship with Him through the religious activities we have done throughout the years. Making my confirmation has made me realize how lucky I was to be introduced to God the way I have been at SIJ. I have made great friends and many great memories I hope to keep. I am very thankful for everything this school has done to help me grow mentally and spiritually. Although, none of this would have been possible without the help of our parishioners. They have pushed our education further with the funds they provide for materials and courses. I thank them for all they do for our school and what they do for us students. I will miss it here, but I am glad that I get to move forward with support.